I build my websites to be used! I want my clients to feel confident about updating and managing their website independently. For those that want to handle website management in-house, I provide virtual training and written documentation. I provide virtual training sessions that cover all aspects of website management. The virtual training sessions are a great opportunity to try updates in “real time” and have me help you through it. I also provide written documentation so that you can repeatedly reference the same instructions.
I provide training and documentation for the following:
- Wordpress Training Learn how to update and manage your custom wordpress website. I will teach you how to manage the custom parts of your website (content types, templates, custom fields) as well as guide you through the entire Wordpress CMS (menus, widgets, settings, plugins and more).
- Drupal training I will help you conquer the learning curve that comes with Drupal. Learn how to add content, edit blocks and update your main menu. I’ll also guide you through the Drupal CMS including user permissions, configruation settings and more. I can also provide advanced Drupal training that covers views, content types, taxonomies and more.
- Shopify Training / Advanced Ecommerce training Do you have a product but don’t know how to sell it online? I can guide you through everything Shopify offers. This includes how to add products and collections, editing your website, setting up shipping & taxes, creating an order fulfillment process and more. This training covers Shopify in addition to all the best practices for ecommerce.
- Email Marketing training Do you want to be able to send out your own email newsletters? I will guide you on how to create, edit and send out emails on your own. I can also show you how to manage your email list and track your email marekting success.
- “Best Practices” training for accessibility, site performance, SEO, responsive design and more. I will get you setup for success with your website launch, but you will need to continue to follow the “best practices” for continued success. If you or your team are handling website management in-house, I will provide training on how to optimize images (formats, dimensions, sizes), follow accessiblity guidelines, optimize content for search engine rankings, and keep the website looking good on smart phones.